Sunday, September 8, 2013

FRESH MEAT

Yum!  So, in my area, there's a place called The Meat House.  Typically, I get my meats from the grocery (Shoprite or the Chinese market), but I was craving some good quality bacon so off to The Meat House!

They have an assortment of fresh and marinated meats.  They mostly specialize in beef, but I am more of a pork and chicken person, so I ended up getting some beautiful slab bacon, two kinds of sausage, and some garlic pepper marinated chicken breast.

I tried out the chicken breast last night and oohhh, it was so tender and scrumptious!  I had cubed it up to have with white rice and then sliced small strips to have with pasta.

The two sausages were a cheese one and a spicy one.  I cooked them in the pan and then sliced them up to have with penne pasta.

The bacon was saved for slices at breakfast or little bits to add to pasta.  I also added some bacon bits to my fried rice and oh, it is so delicious!  Love bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment